Just bear with the fact that cats scratch. They scratch to condition their claws. They scratch because they show who is the boss here. They scratch because it’s a part of their natural behavior.
Even though you have nothing against cat’s instincts, you still want to spare yourself from purchasing new furniture or repairing the old one again and again. After all, it’s nerve-wracking and costly.
So, Primens is happy to introduce a smart solution for cat parents - anti cat scratch furniture protector. It includes 10 ultra-clear sheets that will shield your possessions without spoiling the look of your living room.
- Excellent self-adhesive properties
- Flexible enough to repeat the contours of the furniture
- Scratch-proof to ensure your cat doesn’t get to the upholstery
- No residues on your belongings
- Almost invisible, so your furniture will look the same
Would you like to apply the pet couch protector without any hassle? Primens is a smart choice for you.
- X-Large size sheets to cover more area with one piece
- Packed flat to be easy to apply
With our set of sofa protector for cats, you’ll cover all the spots on your furniture in less than 10 minutes.
FLEXIBILITY & DURABILITY YOU’LL EXPECT FROM SUPERIOR PET FURNITURE PROTECTOR
Cat’s claws are sharp, but our couch cat scratch protector will withstand even the most persistent furniture scratcher. Even if you don’t trim the pet’s nails, the protective sheet is durable enough to preserve its properties and stay undamaged.
Once your feline gets to their favorite side of your couch and shows an intention to get their claws into the upholstery, they will be bewildered. Not a single claw will run into the surface. Over time, they will lose interest in their once-so-loved activity and will finally focus their attention on the scratching spot.
At the same time, Primens cat scratch protector is flexible to adapt to the contours of your furniture. So, even if your armrests are of an irregular shape and have some curved corners, you can protect them without any fuss with our scratch protectors for furniture.
- No more exhausting attempts to explain to your cat that the couch is not a scratching spot.
- No more rolling eyes of your husband as he sees new torn pieces on the armrest.
- No more saving money on the repair of the sofa upholstery.
Primens cat scratch guards for furniture have outstanding sticking properties, so they will hold in their place for a long time. Besides, you can rivet the sheets with pins that won’t let your feline easily tear the protector.
Regardless of the stickiness, the cat scratch couch protector leaves no residues on the surface. So, you won’t spoil your piece of furniture in any way.
Before you apply the cat sofa protector, we strongly recommend you check how it will fit the surface. You can easily customize the size and shape of the sheet by cutting it with scissors.
- Clean the surface using a vacuum cleaner.
- Peel off the protective paper from one corner.
- Stick it to the place where the end is supposed to be.
- Gradually remove the protective paper and press the sheet.
- Make the sliding movements in all directions by gently pressing the sheet.
- Use pins to secure the sheet.
Mind that the couch scratch protector from cats is flexible, so you can adjust it to fit the contours of your furniture.
The pins are reusable, so once it’s time to change the protective sheet, you can use the same pins to rivet the new one.
Of course, you feel angry when you hear that scratchy noise produced by direct contact of your pet’s claws with your new couch.
Of course, you feel sorry that the scratching story is happening again and you’ve just wasted another 700 dollars on a sofa that matches the living room interior.
Of course, you can easily avoid negative emotions and enjoy the look and comfort of a new piece of furniture in the company of your joyful cat.
Use Primens plastic couch covers for sofa and save your money & nerves. When your furniture is securely protected, you can rest easy.
With Primens plastic sofa cover, these issues will be far gone. You’ll enjoy time with your feline on a nice and undamaged sofa.