- Trim your dog’s nails from the comfort of your home with Primens paws dog nail grinder. Our dog nail grinder for large dogs will also do for trimming the nails of medium and small canines.
- Unlike other dog nail file, our pet nail grinder for dogs is made of high quality plastic, pleasant to the touch and comfortable to hold. This dog nail grinder for small dogs features a diamond grinder head that allows you to reduce the excessive length of the canine's nails effortlessly.
- Could be used as puppy nail grinder & cat nail grinder, due to the whisper-quiet technology, this nail grinder for pets won’t scare your canine, allowing your timid pet to feel at ease during the nail grooming procedure. Enjoy grooming at home with Primens ClawMaster nail grinder for dogs quiet.
- Primens dog nail grinder with LED light ensures precise and safe nail grooming. In-built LED light will help you spot a quick in dog`s nail. This dog nail grinder for medium dogs works also for small and large canines as it has low and high speeds. This dog nail trimmer could be used as dog toenail grinder. It also features a double-sided cap for a safe and pain-free grinding experience with any nail type.
- Forget about dead batteries after the first use or even worse - during the nail trimming process. Our rechargeable dog nail grinder works up to 11 hours on a single charge. Because it’s cordless, you can use this electric dog nail grinder from anywhere. Find the place where your pet feels safe and comfy, and finally do that trimming thing without stress.
PRIMENS NAIL GRINDER - PRECISE NAIL TRIMMING IN A RELAXED SETTING
Oh no, you’ll never ever take your dog to the groomer again! Your furry friend gets nervous and spooked in an unknown environment where strange people are trying to cut their nails. No, you don’t want your four-pawed friend to stress out.
Or you are driven by the cost-effective factor and believe that you can do nail trimming on your own without the need to go to the groomer salon. Your pet needs frequent nail-cutting procedures, after all, so saving some bucks would be great for your family budget.
Maybe you’re already taking care of the dog’s nail hygiene on your own. But you made a mistake once when using ordinary clippers and cut their nail’s quick. So now your canine is hiding in the corner neglecting the need to get the manicure done. You can’t blame your pooch for that. And, of course, can’t blame yourself. You just didn’t have the right device.
No matter what urges you to buy a dog nail grinder with quick sensor, we have you covered. PRIMENS offers you a dog nail file grinder suitable for any dog breed. With this device, your canine will get pleasant and calm grooming in a convenient setting without causing any discomfort for both of you.
Can you no longer see the pain in your dog’s eyes as you cut too much of the nail?
Have you ever gone too far and cut the dog’s quick?
No wonder that your pet hates nail trimming and does all their best to avoid this torture.
But wait. That was BEFORE you started using PRIMENS ClawMaster nail grinder.
This unit gives your dog’s nails a perfect shape avoiding a high-pitched cut of the ordinary clipper. It grinds down the nail (rather than cuts it), ensuring smooth and rounded corners of the dog’s nails.
But that’s not all. You’ll say goodbye to the “oh my, I’ve cut too much” problem. Our large dog nail grinder features a two-sided protective guard that regulates how much of the nail you can cut.
Worry no more if you have to do the manicure for your canine in low light. This device has a LED light that allows you to see more clearly when the illumination level is not sufficient for the precise nail cut.
Your furry buddy will say thank you for investing in such a tiny item that would make such a big difference in the grooming experience.
- Use with confidence, hundreds of pro groomers use these nail grinders in their salons.
- Premium-quality plastic is pleasant to the touch.
- A diamond grinder head ensures precise and pain-free nail grinding.
- Two speeds (low and fast) allow gentle and heavy grinding.
- A powerful motor (8500-12000/RPM per minute) that works quietly.
- A double-sided security cap can be switched for safe nail trimming for any claw type.
- A LED light makes nail trimming safe and easy even.
- A USB port allows you to recharge the device from the laptop, power bank, or phone charger.
Whoops, the cord nail grinders don’t give you the desired freedom of movement. You depend on the outlet and can’t just grind the nails of your pet in a place where they feel comfy and safe. That’s not good.
So PRIMERS offers you a better alternative - a portable & quiet dog nail grinder. Fully charge the device, and enjoy 11 hours of continuous work. Use a USB cable connected to your laptop, power bank, car, or adapter to be ready to use the grinder whenever and wherever you are. The in-built battery is rechargeable, so you don’t have to waste money on new ones.
IT’S NOT JUST A NAIL GRINDER! IT’S A LIFE- AND NERVE-SAVER!
Your dog also does that. They walk around the house or apartment and you hear that annoying “clicking” sound. If the nails are not properly cut, the noise is not the only issue. The canine can damage the flooring or snag the carpets.
These are material damages and, of course, fixing the destruction might cost a penny. But it’s nothing compared to the suffering your pet might have if to neglect nail hygiene!
Just think of this. Your dog has the same amount of feeling in their paws that you have in your feet and toes. How do you feel when your nail gets caught on something? How do you feel if you constantly step on something sharp? Do the ingrown toenails hurt?
Yeap, that’s what you expose your dog to if you ignore trimming canine’s nails on a regular basis. So, as a caring and loving dog parent, you wish all the best for your pet.
With a PRIMENS dog nail grinder, you’ll easily get your pet’s nails properly handled in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere without even leaving your home.
Our device works as:
- Puppy nail grinder
- Small dog nail grinder
- Dog nail grinder for medium dogs
- Nail grinder for large breed dogs
- Cat nail grinder
You’ll never go back to old-school clippers as you try this PRIMENS ClawMaster nail grinder on your doggy. Shorten your canine’s nails with this dog-friendly tool and see the difference!
HOW TO USE THE PRIMENS NAIL GRINDER
Wait, wait. Don’t rush to trimming the dog’s nails right away. Let your pooch get accustomed to the new object. Let your pet smell dog nail grinder quiet when it’s not working, touch their nails with the tool when the device is off. Then, turn it on and to ensure your pet feels ok with the working grinder and the noise it produces.
2. CHOOSE THE RIGHT MOMENT!
Get all the necessary equipment ready (the nail grinder) and a paw balm (optionally). Get your dog comfortable and you’re good to go. Start the trimming procedure when your canine is calm. If your pet feels nervous, calm them down with their favorite treats or cuddles. That would give them a sense of security and safety.
Put the nail grinder in one hand and hold the canine’s pads with another. Pick the port that corresponds to the dog’s nail type and put the canine’s nail into the grinding hole. Regulate the speed (mind that slow speed is meant for gentle claws of cats, puppies, and small dogs while high speed - for medium and large canines). Make sure you grind the nail under the angle of 45° and you do not trim for more than 5 seconds.
Your furry friend was a good boy/girl, so don’t forget to say how proud you are of them. Give them extra cuddles or nose kisses. Treat your brave canine with their favorite biscuit or any other treat.